Monday, August 3, 2009

S.H.A.P.E. INVENTORY




S.H.A.P.E. Inventory

For a print out of your S.H.A.P.E. Inventory, click on the title link.


Personal Information
Name:____________________________________________________

“. . . Each one has his own gift from God; one has this gift, another has that.”
(I Corinthians 7:7)



Spiritual Gifts


Spiritual gifts I believe I have: (see below)
1.
2.
3.

I feel I may have these gifts because:
1.
2.
3.

Spiritual gifts that communicate God’s Word:
preaching, evangelism, apostle and missions, leadership

Spiritual gifts that educate God’s People:
teaching, encouragement (exhortation), wisdom, knowledge



Spiritual gifts that demonstrate God’s Love:
serving, mercy , hospitality, pastoring, giving, helping, faith, administering

Spiritual gifts that celebrate God’s Presence:
healing, miracles, tongues, interpretation of tongues, prophecy

“God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose . . .”
(Revelation 17:17)
“Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.”
(Psalm 37:4)




Heart


List some things you’re good at and love doing:
1.
2.
3.

People compliment me when:



Abilities


“There are different abilities to perform service...”
(I Corinthians 12:6)The following are my strongest abilities:
1.
2.
3.

Other skills and/or abilities I’m learning and/or working on are:
1.
2.
3.

A few examples include:
drama, writing, speaking, artistic, photography, video, counseling, fixing, designing, computers, accounting, music, memory, tutoring/explaining, athletics, etc.


Personality


“No one can really know what anyone else is thinking or what he is really like, except that person himself. ”
(I Corinthians 2:11)



This is how I see myself: (circle one of the two words for each comment)


1. Around others I am more: RESERVED or OUTGOING

2. My decisions are based more on: FACTS/THINKING or FEELINGS

3. In my relationships I tend to be more: DEPENDENT ON OTHERS or INDEPENDENT

4. My use of time is more: DETERMINED or SPONTANEOUS

One example of why I circled each of the above is:
1.
2.
3.

“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. ”
(Romans 8:28)



Experience


My spiritual experience is (or how I became a Christian):




Some painful experiences that I’ve had:




A past experience I’ve learned from is:




S.H.A.P.E.


If I could design a specific way to serve God around my personal SHAPE, and I knew I couldn’t fail, it might be:

No comments:

Post a Comment