Mr. Kevin talks about his experience at Mission Serve in Wetumpka, Alabama and how we all need to control our tongues. Jesus said he would hold us accountable for what we say and do. The Bible has A LOT to say about the subject. Not controlling what we say in anger can leave us with Regrets, Lost Relationships, Sorrow, etc. What comes out of our mouth can get us in trouble. The Book of James in chapter 3 talks about Controlling the Tongue and what we need to do.
Reasons Why We Need to Manage Our Mouth:
- Words determine where your life is headed.
- Words can destroy what you have.
- Words also reveal who you are.
- James 3:5-6; 9-10
- 1 John 3:16
- John 3:16
- Matthew 12:34
- Ezekiel 26:36 (A New Heart)
- Philippians 2:3-4
- Ephesians 4:1-32
- 1 John 4:4 (Ask God for Help)... Psalm 141; Proverbs 21:23
- Proverbs 15:28 (Think before you Speak)
From the heart...Ask God for Forgiveness, a Change of Heart, for His Wisdom and for His Help. God bless you!
If you would like to listen to an Audio recording of Mr. Kevin's teaching click on the link :